TEMPLETON — The Templeton Community Services District released its line-up for the 20th annual Templeton Recreation Concerts in the Park series. The 11 bands selected represent a diverse mix of music including rock, county, blues, funk, folk, R&B, reggae, and pop that organizers say will appeal to everyone.
June 5: Jill Knight and the Daylights (Americana, Blues with Soul)
• June 12: Los Gatos Locos (Rock, Funk, Motown, Latin)
• June 19: Trevor McSpadden (Country)
• June 26: Joy Bonner Band (Classic Rock, R&B)
• July 3: JD Project (California Roots Rock)
• July 10: Brass Mash (Hard Pop Brass Band)
• July 17: Soundhouse (Rock, Reggae, Pop)
• July 31: Dirty Cello (Blues, Bluegrass & Rock)
• Aug. 7: Flogging Seagulls (
• Aug. 14: Wood (Folk Rock)
• Aug. 21: Monte Mills & The Lucky Horseshoe Band (Country)
The 2019 summer concert series will take place on Wednesday evenings at Templeton Park starting June 5 and ending on Aug. 21. There will be no concert on July 24. Bring your family and friends, but no dogs please, to Templeton Park with your low-back lawn chairs and blankets. Sit back, relax, and enjoy an evening of free musical entertainment from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.for the June and July concerts or 6 to 8 p.m. for the August concerts. In addition to the concert each week, there will be approved vendors with food and beverages available for purchase.
All concerts are free thanks to Concert Presenter Castoro Cellars and Diamond sponsors Rabobank and The Templeton Recreation Foundation, plus the generous support they receive from local community members and businesses as their Platinum, Gold, and Silver sponsors. Concert sponsors are still needed to offset more than $30,000 in program expenses. If interested, contact the Templeton Comunity Service District at 805-434-4909 or email email@example.com so that they can add your name to the colored posters and flyers, social media campaigns, website, and other local Templeton area publications.
For additional concert information or to become a Templeton Concerts in the Park sponsor, visit www.templetoncsd.org.