Concert series takes place at the Atascadero Lake Park Bandstand from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
ATASCADERO — The City of Atascadero has announced the bands selected for the “Saturdays in the Park” Summer Concert Series. The concert series takes place at the Atascadero Lake Park Bandstand from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. and will include a total of eight concerts to enjoy throughout the summer.
“Saturdays in the Park” Summer Concert Series Line-up:
- June 17: The JD Project (Rock, Blues & Country)
- July 1: Club Dv8 (80’s Dance/Rock)
- July 8th: The Rockin’ Bs Band (Country, Rock & Dance Music)
- July 22: Riff Tide (Surf Rock, Funk & Soul)
- July 29th: Way Out West (Country & Rock)
- August 5: Unfinished with the Beatles (Beatles Tribute)
- August 12: Painted Red Music (Classic Rock)
- August 26: The Cinders Blues Band (Blues)
All of the concerts are outdoors at the Atascadero Lake Park Bandstand and are free to attend. They recommend bringing a low-back chair and if you would like to purchase any food, bring your wallet.
Sponsorship opportunities are still available, however, the deadline to sponsor the Concert Series is April 14. If you are interested in being a sponsor, please contact Terrie Banish at (805) 470-3490 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, go to VisitAtascadero.com/events, or give them a call at (805) 470-3360.