Teledoc and virtual visits available at the North SLO County’s “Best of 2020” veterinarian
No matter your need, our elite team of professional Customer Services Representatives is ready to help answer your questions, and our trained Technicians and Veterinarians are available to diagnose and treat your cherished friend. We want to provide all of the care and attention you and your pet deserve.
We are taking extra precautions to ensure the health and safety of humans within our facility – notably our clients and staff.
At this time, our clinic remains open and is offering a variety of visit and treatment options that reduce person to person contact.
- Regular Scheduled Appointments – From the parking lot of Atascadero Pet Hospital & Emergency Center, please call (805) 466-3880 to inform us of your arrival. A Customer Service Representative will gather all necessary information, and we will return your call when a Technician is available to care for your pet during its appointment. You must be available by phone to discuss and authorize your pet’s treatment.
- Technician Appointments – You will be asked to remain in your car. A technician will retrieve your pet, provide service such as vaccines, blood draws, and toenail trims. He or She will return your pet to your car after our Customer Service Team has processed your payment.
- Scheduled Drop Off Appointments and Unscheduled Walk In Exams – Your animal will be staying with us. Call (805) 466-3880 to discuss your concern and help us prepare for your arrival. A Customer Service Representative will gather all pertinent information. Once your pet is examined, a veterinarian will create a treatment plan and discuss it with you, and our team of professionals will treat your pet. A pick up time will be scheduled, and a technician will bring your pet to the car. You must be available by phone to discuss and authorize your pet’s treatment.
- Prescriptions – Please allow 24 hours for refills. Once refilled, utilize curbside pick up by calling (805) 466-3880 to inform us of your arrival. Payment will be taken over the phone, and a Customer Service Representative will deliver the prescription to your car.
- Curbside Pick Up – Food, over the counter remedies, treats, and supplements can be brought to your car. Please call from the parking lot to process payment and a Customer Service Representative will deliver to your car.
- Saying Goodbye – We understand the importance of this moment in your relationship with your pet. Private rooms are available, and we will gladly bring you into our care circle to support you in this difficult time, so you can say your final goodbyes.
If your pet requires a wellness visit, urgent care or has a medical emergency, and you are ill, please arrange for a trusted friend, neighbor, or healthy family member to transport your pet to the hospital. If you call ahead, we will gladly accommodate your representative and make appropriate arrangements.
Coming Soon: Teledoc and Virtual Visits will be available the week of March 29. Check back on our website www.apetcenter.com or Facebook page for updates.