Max Zappas to be recognized for the District Core Value of Excellence
ATASCADERO — Atascadero Unified School Board of Trustees will meet for a regularly scheduled meeting tomorrow night, Tuesday, Mar. 2, at 7 p.m.
The meeting can be viewed on the District’s YouTube page.
Public comments can be emailed to Stacey Phillips email@example.com and will be read during the public comment period of the meeting.
School Board of Trustees meeting agendas and minutes may be viewed on the AUSD website.
Below is a preview of the upcoming meeting:
SCHOOL RELATED REPORTS:
- Student Representative: Bella Otter
- School presentations: Shauna Ames, San Gabriel Elementary. Tim Sobraske, Santa Rosa Academic Academy. Marshawn Porter, Santa Margarita Elementary School.
DONATIONS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Recognition: Max Zappas to be recognized for the District Core Value of Excellence
ORAL COMMUNICATIONS FROM THE PUBLIC
BOARD MEMBERS’ REPORT
- Certificated Personnel Order / Authorization to approve routine personnel additions, deletions, and replacements
- Classified Personnel Order / Authorization to approve routine personnel.
- Accept donation/ Atascadero Greyhound Foundation – Aquatic Fundraisers to AUSD $17,486.00.
- Reopening of schools update. Information only
- Revisions to the AUSD Plan for Reopening Schools in Response to COVID-19 / recommend approval
- Proposed Board Study Session/ Recommend approval
- Annual Financial Report for the fiscal year ending Jun. 30, 2020 / recommend approval.
- Performance Audit: Monterey Road Elementary Non-Financial Hardship Modernization project no. 57/68700-00-002 / recommend approval
Adjourn to closed session