After 15 years of cleaning, repairing and working with properties as West Coast Janitorial, the Enriquez family decided to start their own business.
In 2004, George took over operations of WCJ when his father was deployed to Iraq. In November 2018 George along with his wife Cindy and their son Tyler took their collective knowledge and founded WCJ Property Management & Real Estate.
George said that one of the biggest keys to managing properties successfully is availability and knowledge. When things go wrong, and they often do, both the residents and property owners need a person who knows the answers to the solutions. If a pipe bursts at 3:00 a.m. and the house begins to flood, residents do not need the police or fire department, they need the person who knows where the main water shutoff valve is located. This is why George says he makes sure he knows the ins and outs of all the properties he manages and is always just a phone call away.
“When you go to manage someone’s property,” said George, “you have to know their property and you have to know it well.”
In his 15 years of experience, George said that he has had to deal with a lot of emergency situations that include fires and flooding and even had to help dispose of a deer that give up its ghost in someone’s yard. He said being able to make split-second decisions that are in the best interest of the property owners is difficult, but also a vital element of good property management.
Each team member has their own expertise when it comes to the business. George is management and maintenance while Cindy retains years of experience in HOAs. Tyler is focused on Real Estate, but George proudly states that his son is a wealth of information and know-how when it comes to maintenance. George said that he and his family strive to provide a one-stop shop for all their client’s property needs.
When asked about naming the business, George said that it is important to remember “where you came from” and since everything started with his father, George Sr., founding West Coast Janitorial, the family thought it was only fitting to include it in the business’s name.
To learn more about WCj visit their website at wcjpm.com or check out the companies video blog on youtube.com by searching WCJ Property Management.
About The Author
December 1, 2019
March 3, 2020
March 2, 2020
Search Atascadero News
- Local Printing Company Provides Education ServiceCasey Printing in King City is offering packet printing for schools and teachers to assist in distribution of educational materials as they adapt to distance learning initiatives. The post Local Printing Company Provides Education Service appeared first on Morro Bay Life.
- Landmark Morro Bay Restaurant Offers New Takeout ExperienceThe Galley Grab ‘n’ Go offers take-out and delivery in Morro Bay Known as one of Morro Bay’s landmark waterfront restaurants, The Galley Seafood Grill & Bar is adapting to the COVID-19 crises by moving out of the dining room and into local Morro Bay homes with their new takeout experience. Branded as The Galley Grab […]
- Coronavirus Is Spreading – So Are Related ScamsUnfortunately, fraudsters are trying to take advantage of the viral headlines. On January 30, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the coronavirus outbreak a public health emergency – and unfortunately, fraudsters are trying to take advantage of the viral headlines. New email phishing scams have been reported in which fraudsters are posing as the Centers […]
- Jack of All Trades: Skateboards, Basketball and FilmJack Smith is a pioneer in the world of skateboarding, having been among the first persons to push a board more than 2,300 miles across the U.S. in 1976; then recreating the feat in 1984, 2003 and 2013 along with a solo-push on an electric board in 2018. His boards are preserved at the Smithsonian […]
- Community Members Rally Together To Support One Another During Health CrisisIn the midst of adapting to a changing daily life in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic, community members are rallying to support one another and make sure that those who are the most vulnerable are surrounded by a network of care to meet their daily needs. Giovanni DeGarimore, a third-generation Central Coast native who […]
- New Townhomes Now For SaleMorro Mist offers affordable two and three bedroom homes A new townhomes project in North Morro Bay is nearing completion and showing units now. Located in the 2400 block of North Main St., the “Morro Mist” project consists of 23 units in a mix of one bedroom-one bath, and three bedroom-two bath floor plans. Each […]
- Morro Bay Art Association presents ‘Beyond the Sea’Art is powerful. It has the ability to communicate important social, political and environmental issues in a way that is loud and unyielding in its resolve and at the same time playful and beautiful in its approach. Inspired by our magnificent oceans and our compelling desire to understand and protect them, this exhibit goes far […]
- Rolling Out the Red CarpetMorro Bay Oscar party raises $600 for MBHS Drama Dept. Movie fans gathered Feb. 9 for a viewing party for the 92nd Annual Academy Awards and raised money to support Morro Bay High School’s Performing Arts Department. Hosted by Sabin Gray, owner of the Hooray for Hollywood movie collectibles and memorabilia shop in Dutchman’s Landing, […]
- Morro Bay LandingConstruction complete on new Embarcadero eatery The newest addition to the Morro Bay waterfront is looking for a few businesses to fill some vacant spaces, in what is certainly a unique-looking edifice. Morro Bay Landing, located at 1213 Embarcadero, finished construction in mid-December by leaseholder, Bob Fowler, and completes a total rebuilding of a lease […]
- “Brushstrokes 2020” to Feature SLO Museum of Art Painters GroupShow canceled due to coronavirus closures, but here is some art to enjoy Morro Bay Art Association is set host The Painters Group of San Luis Obispo Museum of Art, and their compelling, juried exhibit, “Brushstrokes 2020.” This annual event is a collective of exceptional paintings, featuring works from current TPG and MBAA members throughout […]