We are proud to announce another issue of Atascadero News Magazine for our loyal fans and new readers. Our team put together another great issue, and we hope you enjoy it!
In this issue, we highlight the California Mid State Fair.
We also shine a light on some unique local stories:
- Class of 2023: Cheers to the Atascadero Greyhound Graduates
- Speaking Their Language: Border Roots Shaped Sue Hubbard’s Love for Horses and Community
Along with local columns we deliver in every issue to keep our community informed:
- Taste of Americana by Barbie Butz
- The Realty Report by Jaime Silveria
- SLO County Office of Education by James Brescia
- Downtown Happenings by Kyla Skinner
- Cross Talk by Atascadero Chamber of Commerce President/CEO Josh Cross
- Santa Margarita by Simone Smith
All together, this issue of Atascadero News Magazine is brought to you by the best businesses and organizations in the world, and we ask that you thank them by patronizing them, and just for kicks tell them you saw their ad in Atascadero News Magazine and watch them smile.
We will be back next time with another great issue, because as long as the community keeps doing something worth writing, we will write something worth reading.
From our team at 13 Stars Media — Making Communities Better Through Print.™