Downtown stage will be located at the intersection of West Mall and Palma Avenue, facing Entrada
ATASCADERO — The City of Atascadero announced the First Fridays event in Downtown Atascadero on Friday, July 7, starting at 6 p.m. This month’s event will feature the Sōleffect band, promising an evening of soulful and energetic music.
The Downtown stage for the event will be located at the intersection of West Mall and Palma Avenue, facing Entrada. In addition to the fantastic live music, attendees will have the opportunity to explore a variety of food trucks, including Mary’s Cuisine, Zen Dog, and Paradise Shaved Ice. Numerous shops, eateries, and drink establishments in the Downtown area will also be open, allowing visitors to support local businesses while enjoying the festivities.
This First Friday event is just the beginning, as the City of Atascadero has planned a series of upcoming events for the coming months.
Mark your calendar for a variety of upcoming First Friday events in the Downtown:
- July 7: Downtown Stage with Sōleffect Band
- August 4: Downtown Stage with Soundhouse
- September 1: Concert in Downtown at The Plaza with DeJaVu Band
- October 6: Fall Sip & Shop plus Complimentary Tours of Historic City Hall & the Duo Tones
- November 3: Concert Downtown at The Plaza on El Camino with Erin and the Earthquakes
- December 1: Light up the Downtown plus Holiday Sip & Shop
The City extends special thanks to the Presenting Sponsors of the event, Barley & Boar Brewhouse, Cielo Ristorante & Rooftop Bar, and Street Side Ale House. Admission to the First Friday events is free, and they typically begin between 5:30 p.m. and 6 p.m.
For more information about the First Friday’s promotion or other events and activities, please visit VisitAtascadero.com/events or contact the City of Atascadero at (805) 470-3360.
Feature Image Courtesy of Sōleffect.