Clorox and Lysol among brands named in product list
Chemicals listed are produced under a number of different names, and EPA recommends “When purchasing a product for use against a specific pathogen, check the EPA Reg. No. versus the products included on this list.”
“An individual pesticide product may be marketed and sold under a variety of names,” says EPA statement.
As noted, you can identify the products by their three-part EPA Reg. No. (for example EPA Reg. No. 12345-12), as they may have brand names or product names that are similar to others.
Some of the brand names listed by EPA* are:
- Clorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal Cleaner Spray
- Clorox Multi Surface Cleaner + Bleach
- Clorox Pet Solutions Advanced Formula Disinfecting Stain & Odor Remover
- Clorox Germicidal Bleach3
- Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach
- Lysol Brand Heavy Duty Cleaner Disinfectant Concentrate
- Lysol Disinfectant Max Cover Mist
*Inclusion on this list does not constitute an endorsement by EPA.
View more information from the EPA here.