We are proud to announce another issue of Atascadero News Magazine for our loyal fans and new readers. Our team put together another great issue, and we hope you enjoy it!
In this issue, we highlight all the incredible honorees of the Atascadero Chamber of Commerce Community Awards.
- Our cover is this year’s Citizen of the Year, Mike Zappas
- Inside: Lifetime Achievement Larry Wysong, Woman of Influence Kyla Skinner, Business of the Year North County Restaurant Group, and the Community Organization Award to LIGHTHOUSE Atascadero
We also shine a light on some unique local stories:
- The Wildflowers and this years Superbloom
- Spring Celebrations: Easter fun and how to enjoy the blooming wildflowers
Along with local columns we deliver in every issue to keep our community informed:
- Taste of Americana by Barbie Butz
- The Realty Report by Jaime Silveria
- SLO County Office of Education by James Brescia
- Downtown Happenings by Kyla Skinner
All together, this issue of Atascadero News Magazine is brought to you by the best businesses and organizations in the world, and we ask that you thank them by patronizing them, and just for kicks tell them you saw their ad in Atascadero News Magazine and watch them smile.
We will be back next time with another great issue, because as long as the community keeps doing something worth writing, we will write something worth reading.
From our team at 13 Stars Media — Making Communities Better Through Print.™