The City of Atascadero announced the lineup of bands selected for the 2020 Saturday in the Park Summer-Fall Concert Series that runs July 11 through Oct. 3.
“For the safety and well-being of our community, we will launch the new concert series virtually,” stated City officials. “This event will start out with a fantastic virtual lineup that you can enjoy from your own backyard or plan a watch party with your family or friend group.”
The virtual concerts will be available live on KPRL AM 1230 from 6-7 p.m., as well as on the City’s YouTube Channel, atascadero.org/YouTube, and Facebook Live on the Atascadero Recreation page @atascaderocs. The YouTube and Facebook Live will be broadcasted from 6-7:30 p.m.
“As we work through the summer, we might have an opportunity to host a couple of concerts at the bandstand,” City officials stated. “We will make sure to inform you as those opportunities are available.”
Virtual Concert Schedule
• July 11 — Martin Paris Band (Classic Rock/Country)
• July 25 — Garden Party (Folk Rock/60’s & 70’s)
• Aug. 1 — The Jump Jax (Jump/Swing/Soul/R&B)
Bandstand Concert Schedule (if guidelines allow)
• Aug. 22 — Brass Mash (Hard Pop Brass)
• Aug. 29 — The JD Project (Rock Blues)
• Sept. 5 — Chad Land Band (Classic Rock/Country)
• Sept. 12 — Dulcie Taylor Band (Roots Rock)
• Sept. 19 — 925 Band (Pop/Rock/Funk)
• Sept. 26 — No Concert due to Brew at the Zoo)
• Oct. 3 — Ghost/Monster (Rock-n-Roll)
Metro by T-Mobile is the Concert Series Sponsor. Grigger and Alice Jones and Solarponics are the Presenting Sponsors. Coast Hills Credit Union, Delta RV, Quota International, Starna Cells are the Supporting Sponsors.
All concerts take place virtually from 6 to 7:30 p.m.