Fall Fest is Nov. 18-20 at the Sunken Gardens
ATASCADERO — The 2nd Annual Atascadero Fall Festival will take place on Friday, Nov. 18 through 20. The times of the event are Friday, Nov. 18, from 4 to 10 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday, from 12 to 10 p.m. in the Sunken Gardens. The following provides street closure and no parking information that will be in place as we plan for this event:
Closure Timeframe: Monday, Nov. 14 through Monday, Nov. 21
MONDAY, Nov. 14:
- CITY HALL PARKING LOT CLOSED Monday 5 p.m., Nov. 14 through Mon., Nov. 21 at 12 p.m. Rides and trailers will start arriving in the evening to the City Hall Parking Lot.
TUESDAY, Nov. 15:
- Continued arrival of rides to the CH Parking Lot. Ride building will begin to take place.
WEDNESDAY, Nov. 16 at 6 a.m. through Monday, Nov. 21 at 6 a.m.:
- PALMA CLOSED between West Mall & East Mall.
- East Mall will not temporarily close for Farmer’s Market, but please watch for the vendors as they set up for the market that will be taking place from 3 p.m. until 5 p.m.
THURSDAY, Nov. 17 at 8:30 a.m. through Monday, Nov. 21 at 6 a.m.:
- EAST MALL CLOSED from El Camino Real to Lewis after morning school drop-off;
- PALMA CLOSED between West Mall & Entrada; Intersection stays open on West Mall & Palma Ave.
FRIDAY, Nov. 18 12 noon through Monday, Nov. 21 at 6 a.m.:
- WEST MALL CLOSED between El Camino Real to Lewis Ave.
DESIGNATED NO PARKING
Friday, November 18th, 6 a.m. until 12 noon:
- West Mall on Sunken Gardens Side between El Camino Real and Palma Ave.
Friday, Nov. 18 12 noon through Sunday, Nov. 20 10 p.m.:
- No Parking on El Camino Real between West Mall & East Mall in front of Sunken Gardens.
Event information can be found at VisitAtascadero.com/events.